Are you an innovative Junior or Medior PHP developer? At DongIT in Leiden you will find beautiful challenges! This function is a valuable next step in your career. You get the chance to develop yourself and show your creativity. This is the ideal job in which you can grow and take chances!
As a Junior / Medior PHP developer you will participate in various large and challenging internet projects within a team of experienced developers. Because you are in a large open space with them and other colleagues, you have to fit in well with the team. This means: an innovative institution, HBO or WO-educated, communicative, stress-resistant and customer-oriented.
You will work on various complex web applications with privacy-sensitive data, which must meet high requirements. Your customer wishes will be translated and converted into safe, maintainable and clean code, in a structured and accurate manner. You will find yourself in a dynamic environment and will perform work based on open source frameworks using a ticket system, version management, continuous integration, security and release management.
- You have completed a course at HBO / WO level (eg Computer Science, Software Engineering, Software Development, Communication & Multimedia Design;
- You have 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience;
- You have knowledge and experience with Linux, MySQL, Apache, PHP and CSS / HTML;
- You have experience with developing websites / applications;
- You have experience with development frameworks, such as Laravel, CakePHP, Symfony or Drupal;
- You are a team player but also function independently;
- You work accurately and are stress resistant;
- You are communicative, representative and customer-oriented;
- You are creative and often come first with a new idea, in other words: innovative!
What do you get in return?
- Working on large, challenging and often complex projects for very diverse clients.
- Personal development, by building up your own track record and the possibility to follow courses and courses.
- A market-based salary, depending on experience and training.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Space for own initiative and input.
- A travel allowance or an NS route map.
- A comfortable workplace in the center of Leiden within walking distance of the central station.