Hourbook, your custom-made online invoice application
Hourbook is an online invoicing application, with possibilities for customization and expansion to specific business activities.
Users can easily generate invoices from hour registrations and send it directly to clients. Employees keep track of project hours in a simple and accessible manner. Based on hours logging, specified invoices can be created with a single button-click.
Several Hourbook functionalities highlighted
- Managing invoices: generating high PDF-quality invoices based on hour registrations of employees. Manage invoices in the dashboard and send them directly to clients.
- Missing hour reminder: employees automatically receive e-mails when hour registration is incomplete, including record of date and missing time.
- Payment reminder: automatically send payment reminders with enclosed invoice. Optionally, add fines to invoices when payments have not been completed.
- Custom invoices: customize and send invoices, independent of hour registrations. Show declarable and non-declarable items, determine order of items or decide not to show total billing amounts.
- Periodic invoices: automatically generate invoices after a specific number of days, weeks or months.
DongIT developed Hourbook in open-source framework CakePHP. The web application has been developed in such a way that additional functionalities and special client demands can be easily build-in. Interface can be adjusted to specific business activities and company branding. Available templates give customers possibilities to configure the content of e-mails, signatures and illustrations with a few mouse-clicks.
Hourbook is linked with Exact Online. All client- and company data can be easily synchronized and data does not have to be filled-in twice.
An invoicing application with sensitive client data has to be secure and safe. DongIT developed Hourbook with highest security standards. Security measures taken consist of two-factor authentication, connection through https and completely separated environments with their own code base, databases and processes.
Clients can host Hourbook on a private server if required. DongIT offers full support with installation and coding updates for those clients that prefer private hosting.